Tuesday, September 23, 2008

COMPO TODAY WAS...

BAD! VERY BAD!!!
I had my HCL composition today and I didn't complete the last part! I was doing it carefully and slowly and did not keep watch of the time until my teacher, Mrs Kwek, said, "Okay girls, you have slightly less then 1 minute left." I panicked. I quickly jotted down wateva that came into my mind and did not use many good phrases!!
Soon, Mrs Kwek said pens down and I didn't finish my paper! And obviously, I didn't check it! EEKKS! I think i will do badly for my higher chinese as you know...chinese is my worst subject and it's the hardest for me. I hate Chinese the most although lessons are rather interesting as my chinese teacher cracks jokes for us.
OOH! I just overheard that my sisters were saying that my aunt, form maternal side,is coming down to Singapore today! YAY! She actually works overseas. (I call her See Ee) She always gives me n my sisters clothes. haha. the good thing is that I dont needa spend money buying clothes and accessories! hehe. anyway i hardly go out shopping as my weekends are very packed...tuition, church, blablabla.
SHE IS BACK! hehehehhe! While typing, i suddenly heard the door bell. must be her, i thought. lol. okay i better go now. I have not done my school hw yet! just wanna play play for a while only. hehes. BYE EVERYONE!
*sorry that this is a long entry. hope this is not a boring entry! nobody likes to read extremely long entries, do you? :P

No comments: