Thursday, September 30, 2010

had a bad day.

gosh.
today was a bad day. ):

  1. chinese paper was BAD.
  2. amanda was angry with me for putting my elbow on her shoulder. GRR.
  3. amanda wet my math textbook
  4. i didn't know how to do most of the math questions.
  5. sec 1s with ms lim, my choir conductor ONLY. :O
for my chinese, i have minussed i think 2 marks for cheng yu, which means i have to write out all 85 cheng yu. D: yet before my exam mo lao shi saw the 85 cheng yu i wrote out for revision. then she was like "wah hui en, ni bu yao rang wo shi wang o!" AKA don't make me upset adeline!
AHHH.
gosh she's gonna scold me. )):

okay no time to write more. i have to go now! it's 9.20pm. i wanna study my geog as test is next tuesday. aiming for...27/35?? come on, adeline, i know that's possible if you try hard enough man! YEAH.
haah sorry that was my own motivation. XD
kays BYE! (:
i hope i don't fail my chinese again man.

No comments: