Friday, November 13, 2009

Drained out! D:

HELLOO~
It's been a week since I last posted but anyway, i went to Botanic Gardens today and yesterday. My class planned a math trail of P3s and apparently it is REAL tiring. Of course, tiring for me too! Yesterday, i was a station martial together with Shi Li at Upper Ring Road..sounds funny haha. :D

I just stopped using Facebook...I was sorta likea multi-tasking just now--playing word challenge/restaurant city and also blogging. So now, I am blogging. (:

My parent's anniversary was this monday, but my siblings and I didn't do anything for them. Last time, we did something like a photo album for them. i like it a lot, although most of the work was contributed by Joanne, my eldest sis who is a pro at art. :DD I think my parents were really looking forward to something but in the end, received nothing. I plan to give them a ship which is a stress ball as their gift. I got it as a souvenir from Maritime on Wednesday.

Maritime was okay, but still fun. The instructor was very funny, as in he kept on saying "hor" at the end of his sentence. HAHAHA!! You should have heard him! Kerissa and I were counting the number of "hors" he said but gave up in the end. haha. Unfortunately, the simulator was spoilt, so instead the guide which is around 20 brought us to the Singapore Poly Library! YAY. ((maritime is in SP)) The library was 7 storeys high! I can't believe it! Although i do not want to go to poly, students there do not need to wear school uniform! Isn't that cool??? (((:

Okay, i know people dislike reading long posts, so i will try to keep my posts as short as possible but to no avail. lol. I enjoy reading posts by my friends. oh yeah, my cousin, Rachel, is coming back from Melbourne to Singapore on 18 November!! can't wait. I am very close to her. And, I am pretty sure she'll bring down some sweets. I think. hahhaha. My cousins will most likely go shopping together, and go to billybomers!! [if it is spelt like that! :D]

Okay, i gtg now! byeeeee. OH!! I think each time, im gonna end of with a lesson learnt to ensure i learnt somehting today and make days meaningful. ((: I LIKE THAT IDEA. :P

bye. >.<

No comments: