Thursday, November 26, 2009

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES OF THINGS! (:

Hello! Here are some pictures. Pictures in a life time! I've never posted pictures before. ahah. Enjoy!!

this is a pic of a prezzie from Gloria as a "missing you and thank you" gift. hahaa. it's a coin piggy bank! (: (top picture)

this small bottle is from Harriet as an exchange gift with her, Rachel Lim and En Qi.(top picture)

These two pics display a 150 piece puzzle from Rachel Lim. She bought it from Diso. XD
I fixed it today after moaning about my results.(top picture)

OH. that reminds me. i got 244, which is below my expectations. but adding that i didn't sleep well explains half of it. (:

the other half why i didn't do well as becos i, myself, think that i didn't study hard enough.
I didn't think so at first. I thought i tried my best, but along the way home after my mum's lecture of "YOU DIDN'T TRY YOUR BEST", i realised, yes. i didn't.

my mum was saying that i am worth more than my results, which i say it's true. And she said something else, but wouldn't say cos it may be offensive to someone.

Okay, making my posts as short as possible. BYE!!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: