Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's the holidays.

hello to my friends and my HOLIDAY!! (:
YAY! the hols are here. and another term is GONE. wow. time flies. ):

What are holidays for? These are my perspectives on holidays.
-it is a time to catch up with family. (e.g.go out!!)
-it is a time to catch up with studies.
-it is a time to relax. (YAY!)
-it is a time to reflect on yourself.
-BUT it is NOT a time to slack!!!!!!!!!!!


i would say, that my results are up to my standard, just that i have to pull up my socks for history and geog which are memorising subjects. I have to confess, *pssst* i usually study at the last minute! HEEES.

oh and i wanna share with you a really funny incident recently. when my mum was driving me home from my dental appointment, i saw a car seat in the middle of the expressway! AHHAHAH. I think it probably fell off a lorry. how hilarious.

oh well. i wanna apologise profusely for not blogging in ages. maybe hardly anyone reads my blog. or should i put it on private? hmmmmm. im thinking. im thinking.

tomorrow im going for a concert! :D watching a jap guy with only one arm playing the piano. I think it'll  be rather interesting.
then on tuesday, will go out with cell group to eat free dessert at max brenner at the esplanade. I invited some of my friends too! I'm so excited! :DDD

oh oh oh! guess what? im singing on youth saturday which is my youth group, U-connect's 2nd anniversary!!! WOO HOOO! Anyway, problem is, im singing as loud as possible into the microphone already but they can't hear me. )): dunnno why. I hope on Saturday it will all turn out fine and we'll have a splendid time. YAY. XD

I met up with en qi, amanda tay, melissa at mel's house on thursday and we had a wonderful time playing! HAHAHAH. We played monopoly deal, watched a bit of little mermaid 2 , watched mr bean, played cluedo and took photos. MELLY UPLOAd THE PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK SOON! ((:

okie dokie. no time le. i wanna try to finish at least 1 holiday homework today.jiayou ade! you can do it!
and jiayou to my fellow classmates and ex classmates too. i hope you're enjoying your holidays!!! (:

love, <3
Adeline ASA Alibaba Apunene

No comments: