Thursday, June 3, 2010

i feel guilty.

today, im free the entire day. however, i have not been spending my time wisely. I planned to complete 1 concert report, practise piano and do a research for lit. BUT NONE HAS BEEN COMPLETED! argh. this is so bad. you know why i have not accomplished anything? because i have been playing hotel city and i also watched a movie called Dear John on the internet!! ahhhhh. too much a distraction. ): how??

im currently doing  concert report, but i have many questions to ask. Can we do this in point form? must we print out the article from the internet or can we just type out the internet address on our research? ): and i can't find the number of movementsk, form and tempo in my song!! AHHHHHH. how to finish??

okay. anyway, my eyes are getting tired. should i go down for a break? or should i continue? this is so annoying.
okay im currently asking my friend my questions. hopefully she knows the answers.
TATA~

No comments: