Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What's up?

helloo my fellow classmates! (:
it's a cooling Wednesday afternoon. It just rained and I love the weather now! XD
I'm not going overseas this hols as my sis has A levels. But we'll most likely go Japan in December. YAY. CAN'T WAIT!

I have completed all my school homework except for my lit poem! YAYYYY. I'm stuck at it and I have no idea when I'm gonna complete it. ._____.
i have started my revision for science. or rather, i've been making notes. yesterday, I spent one whole afternoon making notes just for elements and compounds! ARGH. I can't believe it. I'm too slow. ):
I'm gonna revise history and geog later just in case I forget all i have learnt.

there's gonna be a 6 Star outing on 22 June, Tuesday@East Coast Park! YAYYYY. I can't wait. 13/23 of my classmates are going and I think they have grown. LOL. We're gonna play games, talk, take pictures and hopefully have loads of fun. i pray that God will grant us good weather! (:

I had science tuition just now and have learning lab later in the evening. My parents spend lots of money on tuition for my sisters and me, which is bad. ): hopefully it helps.

oh and I'm sort of addicted to hotel city, a game on facebook! AHHHHHHH. i shall limit myself to only 20 min of it everyday. How's that? :D

My mum showed me a video of The Noose, an extremely funny Singapore news on Channel 5. Here's one of the real funny ones. have fun watching! (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb-FpMy_Eyk

oh here's another funny one on mactini. ENJOY~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noe3kR8KqJc

i took a picture of a keychain crab using my church friend's camera. I found it so cute and outstanding. however, i can't seem to upload it here as it's taking so long so i will when i can soon.(:


okay i have to go now. happy holidays eveyone! and please continue to tag my bloggie. thanks. (:

No comments: