Friday, August 6, 2010

national day celebration

hey all! (:

today was my national day celebration. here's what we did:-
  • sing national anthem, national day songs (OH YEAH, OH YEAH, OH YEAH, HEY!), school anthem
  • watch the band and all the uniform groups march. (SHERYL, XIN YI AND XIN NING! WOOTS.)
  • listen to national day message (i've got nothing to say. XD)
  • listen to an interview on a st nicks girl participating in YOG (jiayou whoever you are!)
  • prize presentation for the egg design competition
  • skipping competition
okay. i bolded 2 points cos i wanna talk about them.
on the egg design, my class won 1st in the whole level! YAYYY.
actually, it should be i won 1st in the whole level!
ARGH.
do you know why?
i bet you don't.
cos i was the one who designed the eggs for the class! im sure some of my classmates did not even know that there was even an egg design competition, right?
when my friends were giving out the chocolates and stuff for the prize, some of my friends were like "I WANTT. I WANTTT EXTRAAA!!!"
but they don't even know what that was for!!
well, i don't think they know that i designed the egg together with gabrielle.
anyway, nevermind.
i told my parents are they are still proud of me. even though no one knows what's happening and stuff, GOD KNOWS. XD

now, the skipping competition. another thing to be upset about. ):
well, i volunteered to do skipping for the class but in the end i didn't skip.
WHY?
because of one LAME LAME LAME reason.
actually, me, irina and anne maria volunteered first to do the skipping and then we decided who did what kind of skipping. so i was given the one leg skipping one.
then, somebody wanted to do the one leg skipping, leaving me with the cross hand skipping, something that im not good at.
so, i let someone else do.
im so ANGRY. FRUSTRATED. ANNOYED. UPSET. INFURIATED. GAHH.
anyway, i don't wanna think about it anymore.

i guess my blog has turned into my diary since no one has been consistently tagging my blog. SIGH.  ):
i have to go now.
bye.

No comments: