Friday, August 13, 2010

today is friday the 13th.

today's the Friday the 13th. :O i didnt know what it stood for until elizabeth told me yesterday. she was like "3 more minutes till Friday the 13th." i was like huh and asked if it was her bday. AHHA.

well, INDEED, unfortunate things happened today. We had a match of netball among our class. We were split into 4 groups, so we played 3 games. Unfortunately, my team lost THRICE! no draw, no wins. how sad. ):
and then, i had a chinese cheng yu test. out of the 5 questions, i had 2 wrong, which is already A LOT. ): i normally get full marks. ARGH. plus, my ting xie is what pulls my marks up! nevermind. i guess i have to work harder. XD

my piano exam should be coming up soon, although i don't know when. i want to get it over and done with, yet im afraid that i may not do well in it. my piano teacher says im fine, already above average, and my scales are better than before. YAY. i need to improve on my aural. i somehow can't sing the left hand. ):

tmr is the opening ceremony of the YOUTH OLYMPIC GAMES! (YOG) yayyayayayayay. i want to watch it, yet ponder whether i have the time or not. .____.

i shall keep this entry short. ( or rather shorter than usual)
BYE! (:

No comments: