Friday, March 4, 2011

AN ENCOURAGMENT.

this is specially dedicated to irina. (:


HEY IRINA!
i know you're probably feeling very discouraged now.
my parents scolded me too, till i cried so badly till i was afraid i would get red eyes when i go to school the next day hahah.
anyway, you have no idea how TALENTED you are okay.
reasons why you're talented:


  1. you're so smart everyone wants to sit next to you and learn from you.
  2. you're so good in swimming you've participated in so many competitions when i participated in....NONE! hahhaa.
  3. you're so musically talented! well, you learn the guitar fast, at least, faster than me. X) you're like grade 8/diploma for piano which is like ?!?!?!?!?!!??! your voice is so sweet i feel like crying. (hahhaa this is exaggeration btw hahha)
  4. you're good at making people feel happy and cheerful, putting a smile on people's faces. :) esp, MINE. haha. i can't remember how many times you've done that okay.
GOODNESS GRACIOUS my neighbour whom i've never met before is playing the same grade 8 song as me! muahahhah. i mean, the A song.

well, no matter what your parents, esp your mum, says, tell yourself that this is gonna be a one-off thing.
NO MORE.
because you're gonna work so hard and prove to her you can do it yes??
I KNOW YOU CAN! EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT! AND YOU KNOW THAT YOURSELF.

irina sia xue qi.
i make a deal with you.
you're gonna try your best in everything you do, esp your studies.
because you have no idea how many people envy your big brain.
no idea who? people like me. :D

cheer up, girl!
i dont know how many times i have to tell you this. and i can't emphasise it any further.
need any help? ring me. sms me.
when i go to school, i can give you a warm big hug (hopefully), if you need one.

IRINA IS GONNA ROCK 2L YAYAYAYYAAY!
i give you my FULL support.
JIAYOU!!!! :D


love and love and love, adeline.

No comments: