Thursday, March 3, 2011

i'm back blogging.

hey!
thank you irina for being a 'diligent' follower of my blog! :D
remember this?!?!?! haha.

i wonder who else follows ahhaha.
anyway, i've got back most of my ca1 results.
some i did okay, some, not at all.
well, i've got to say, i SO did not try my best for chinese and science. the rest, yeah i did.
i hope that i can do better next exams!

i wanted to deactivate my facebook account cos i think my uncle stalks me and then tells my mum what i put on facebook which is, creepy.
so yeah.
BUT i kept activating then deactivating like many times that i gave up.
it's the same as logging in and logging out right?
ahahha.
so anyway, i've decided just not to post anything on facebook. just wish ppl happy birthdays and read other posts. yepp. (:

i really dont know what to say now. i've so many things on my mind.
release of A levels results for my sis tomorrow.
english speech due tomorrow.
yi lun wen supposed to be due tmr but latest latest is sat.
AHHH.
gosh.
i hope everything would be fine.

"trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledgee him and He shall keep your paths straight".

gtg now and continue to be ''qin lao'' and search for the yi lun wen.
good night everyone.
love, adeline.

No comments: