Saturday, October 1, 2011

just a hello.(:

hey all!
who actually follows my blog seriously. it's so dead! but a big shoutout to those who follow! remember to say a HII at my tagboard! hahaha.

okay anyway, exams are around the corner. you know, you would feel extremely stressed when your friends are blasting facts of science/hist/geog out of their head, while i, a slowpoke, have not even touched the topic yet. GAH.
i'm trying very hard to study as much as i can. i've been sleeping pretty late the past few nights, like at 12 plus? cos i know i need to catch up a lot with school work. problem is, i'm always behind my timetable. and i can't seem to catch up! D:
HOW??

why are others so smart? there are people who simply don't have to study and do practices and yet they score. like seriously.
people like me have to study 3 times more than them. and yepp, no exaggeration.
but i shall complain no more.
i must learn to love myself for who i am, for God has made me this way.(:

have to go now!

P.S. i can't believe i'm blogging when i'm supposed to do my lit AHAHHAAH. OOPS. :/

love, adeline.

No comments: