Tuesday, November 1, 2011

hello there!!!

okay it's been exactly a MONTH since i last posted! :0
doesn't seem sooo long ago though. haha.
woohoo but wow it seems like ages since my previous post?
why so? hmmmm.
kay enough of the crap...

*let's start again.*

HOWDY!!
how's lifee??
anyway, school just ended and holidays just started not too long ago. and i got back my results, got to know my subject combi options and have already applied. hopefully, oh so hopefully, i can get into triple science. cos if i do, i'll be able to get a DOGG!!
kay that's what my mum said. but she can't even remember herself making that promise. -.-

it's exactly 9 o'clock here in singapore. i've watched many many many movies afer exams. many disney movies, some harry potter movies (well, actually, most) and some other movies that are just sooo goood, like tangled. woohoo.
i just watched marley and me and hachi today. :D

MARLEY AND ME.
the best movie i've ever watched in my life. i actually watched it before once but decided to watch it again. it's so touching! one of the few movies that made me cry hahaha. but seriously. WATCH IT. end of story.

HACHI.
also another good dog story. but it isn't as good though. quite draggy.): still nice. nice dog. nice setting. nice people.

i must be so bored to be doing this. argh.

there are some goals that i have to meet this dec hols.
let's see...

  1. do church friends' bday cards. joann and jerusha's to be exact hehehe.
  2. practise a lot a lot of piano. master my pieces and be good in scales.
  3. practise voice. memorise the words.
  4. read 5 books in total. have already read 2, so that leaves me down to 3!
  5. pack my room. get rid of sec 2 unwanted ws and books. that feels good.(: mmhmm!
  6. read the Bible. shall read exodus, luke, john and if poss, revelations. quiet time every night shall be 15 mins! :D
  7. read 2011 bei lei.
  8. read dog book.
  9. read sec 1 and 2 shou ce. maybe cheng yu shou ce too? need  brush up on my chinese.
  10. start reading sec 3 geog tb or my mum would slaughter me.
  11.  make christmas cards!
  12. enjoy myself before sec 3 tough life begins.
yay 12 revelations! ade is a good girl and promises to do her very very utmost best to meet all her goals.(:

shall get off the computer now! i don't want to give my parents an impression that i'm addicted to it though.

oh and if you christians ever read this, please PRAY for my sissy. she is having her o levels, my parents are so worried for her for she may not even get into any jc.): so yeah. prayers do miracles.

thank you friends for reading this!
i shall type a few more words and be ready to click the top right hand corner 'X' there!

tata. love you guys.<3


love, adeline.

No comments: