Friday, November 11, 2011

what a week.

hey all! (i think only jacelyn and irina heh. maybe ellen too?)
anyway, im gonna get ready to go to church soon but just wanna make a quick entry.

my mum is real upset with my results. she expects me to get band 1 for every subject but excuses my chinese. WHAT?!?!?! if i do, i would be topping the level! doesn't she understand that i can't possibly be good in every subject and that i was already trying very, very hard? how much more must i try?
also, she was real upset with my sis cos she lied. not very nice to say it here but if you wanna know you can ask me about it.
so that spoilt the whole mood for the rest of the day.

GOSH THERE'S THIS MOSQUITO BITING ME EVERYWHERE! GRRRR.

anyhoo, i guess i would have to give up my dog. for now.
she said she is worried that when i get a dog it would distract me.
i wouldnt say it is a distraction, i would say it is a devotion.
it would become something you would have to take care of, play with, feed, bathe etc.
just like a baby.
who calls a baby a distraction???
and if it is, then if i get a dog, why are you pushing all the work to me? can't you share some work with me and help to take care of the dog too?
it doesn't mean that i love dogs means i am fully responsible of it right?
:l
:/
:(
;(
D:
D;
WAHHHH

heheheh. can you see the changing mood in the smiley faces? hahaha.

well, i was actually doing my church's friend's bday card. my sis wants me to do so much. but cmon it ain't easy okay. and it's just a card!! im very mean but i dont wanna explain everything here cos it's quite tiring to type so heh.

oh yeah and posting results are coming out in i think 2-3 days' time! but so what if i get into trip science now, not like my parents would be real overjoyed or something. they still have my sis to worry about.
and not like my dog is coming anymore.

i guess i would just have to wait for the correct time to get a dog.

gtg now.
shall shower, then continue to do the card.
and off to church.
TATA! :D

P.S. comments make me happier, that someone actually does care.(: would you be that one?

love, adeline.

1 comment:

J.Teo said...

HI DEE DEE!!!
dont be too upset. it seriously requires a lot of attention (: maybe after os? i know its in 2 years time but at least you have the time to take care of it :D teehee. yeah, and dont worry, we're all supporting you! and when you finally get one, we'll go your house to see your cute little doggieee. for now, you can just research on stuff to care for the dog.. just like my sis! right, gtg and pack my sec two stuff now! bye! <3
P.S. i've just create a list of stuff to do during the hols! :D