Friday, November 4, 2011

wow, i am THAT slack. vocal training.

hey guys!
gosh i can't believe it, it's the 4th of november already! D:
how time flies.. :/
but oh well, anyway, i've been watching personal taste for the second time hahah. it's a korean drama, real sweet. if you guys have time, just watch it! my favourite eps are ep 5-7 and 13i think. XD
i'm at ep 13, the last one is ep 16. so 3 more left to go!
i feel so slack. i can't believe it myself.
i haven't even touched, literally touched, my hol homework!

but i promised myself, after i'm done watching personal taste, i'm gonna start on my hol homework.and i must!!

anyway, today i had choir. and after choir i had voice training at tiara's (my sl) house. it was real scary cos i had to sing in front of everyone and my voice sounded terrible hahaha. anyway, suddenly halfway when i was singing some arpeggios, then louisa (my other sl) said "wait. i think i know why you are singing this way. you are under rosy tan is it?"
gosh, that was it.
i realised that rosy tan was teaching everything differently. when we aren't supposed to blast on high notes, rosy tan would ask us to do so. and she doesn't really teach us to sing from our diaphragm. however, the correct way of singing is to sing from not your throat, but from your diaphragm, although the sound comes out from your voice box.
so i'm quite confused now.
people say that rosy tan teaches people wrongly. however, is choir voice and solo voice different?
i'm really muddle-headed adeline now.
i'm really confused adeline now.
i'm really dont-know-what-to-do adeline now.

should i quit rosy tan?
maybe i should, after i've done my grade 4 exam.
then i would go to tiara's/jean's teacher.
prob is, she lives in serangoon, so i've to go there, whereas rosy tan is just walking dist from my house!
AHHHH.

this is adeline here. a very confused girl.
she really needs to pray about it. :)

love, adeline.

No comments: