Sunday, November 6, 2011

hey jacelyn!!
awww you must be very honoured that i'm dedicating this post to you hahaha.
but i've a lot to share with you ever since you left for taiwan!
okay. firstly, let me talk about choir.
hmmm...actually i think you should refer to my previous post cos it's on choir. (:

then, yesterday i played badminton with u-connect. it was fun, and i don't have a sports outfit so i was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts. (honestly too embarrassed to wear our class tee out too hehehe)
anyway, i played till i injured my third finger! like it was bleeding internally i think. but now it's better.phew.

OHOHOH! and my parents officially said YES to getting me a dog! of course i have to get my posting results first then we really confirm it.
i asked them we are gonna start planning and stuff and they said when my sis' o-levels are over, which is 15 nov.
CAN'T WAIT!
i dont know if i should get a big dog or a small dog.
big dog: good companion, loyal, nice to hug, able to share your feelings with
small dog: good companion, nice to play with, cuddly and cute

i think i mentioned before that my cousin, michael, is studying to be a vet right? yeah so maybe when he is back from australia (he's studying there) then he'll help me choose the correct dog ahahha.
again, CAN'T WAIT!!

i CAN'T WAIT for christmas too! time to receive presents, time for family reunion and time when it's nearing the end of holidays! but of course i don't want the hols to end, but i really don't like to stay cooped up at home everyday.
i can't even go out like shopping with my mum or something cos she has to help my sis.
i can't even go out to eat cos my sis is having o levels.

sigh.
i dont really have much left to say...so i shall stop here! if i think of anything to say i shall post it here too.(:
missing you tremendously! ):
take more pics of taiwan kay!
byeeeee.<3
love, adeline.

No comments: