Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS COMINGGGG!!

Hello all!
I have made up my mind that...I will keep blogging! HEHE. Even though I have just gotten a diary yesterday, it is soo heart-pain to delete this blog. Anyway, my previous blogskin had a problem, so I changed my blogskin.

Btw, christmas is coming! YAY!! i love receiving presents! but the hols are going to end soon, like in a month's time. ): I better enjoy all i can before the crucial year next year! lol.

I've got many things to tell, but I find it dangerous to. Oh! For 2 weeks, I have been taking care of my aunt's and uncle's rabbits called Flo and Racer. They are both grey in colour and look like siblings! Racer has a white stripe down it's face, so we can differentiate them. I really enjoy taking care of them. (: But the bad news is... in a few days' time, they are going back to their home sweet home cos my aunt and uncle will be back from Australia. But the good news is that they wont be a distraction to me anymore! WOO HOOOOOO!!! I sound real mad.lol.

Okay, I gtg now...will try to find or buy time to blog again! HAHAHHA. Tata all! (:

No comments: