Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm rather bored now... no one to talk to online and i'm planning a powerpoint presentation for my tuition. I also have to plan a compo on "A Very Special Dinner" for my tuition too. BLEH.
I'm so glad I've completed my commonwealth essay for I took days to complete it. I wrote too many words and I found it hard to delete some words. haha. Anyway, those who haven't completed, JIA YOU! okay, this will be a short entry. I have no idea what to write about. hehe!
My mum is actually sitting a few inches away from me, she is sitting on the table marking the test papers I did during the hols and I'm sitting on the floor. ):I feel as if there are many ants crawling all over me. eeeks! Okay I better go now. My mum is sort of angry now.
OH! Before ending, tomorrow I am going to the optician to check my eyesight. My right eye is rather blur and maybe I have to wear specs! AHHHHHHHH. So pai seh to wear cos i'm the youngest in the family and I'm wearing specs! haha. YIKES!

No comments: