Wednesday, December 31, 2008

U-connect Chalet (22nd-24th)

It was VERY FUN!!! We met at tampiness mrt and placed our bags in Hui Xian's van. Then we had an amazing race! We broke up into 2 groups and good I wasn't alone. Rebecca jj and Sophie jj(my cousin) were in my group! YAY. Anyway, the amazing race was held in Isetan and we had to do many activities. The funniest activity was the jump shot. We had to take a pic of our group jumping at the bus stop we alighted from to go to the chalet. But we had to take many times before we succeeded. Ivan was always too slow!! Haha. But we managed to in the end. :D My group ate lunch at the Kopitiam in the mall and I ate chicken rice. Yummm.

After that we arrived at the chalet and settled down. At night, Jonathan and Daniel, Elizabeth's friends, shared with us about the challenges christian youths face in today's society. Daniel shared his testimony. Following that, we played games outside the chalet which caused me to have flour and water all over me! We had to blow flour away from a plate and find polo sweets. Almost all the games are water games. i was realllllllyyyy WET and FLOURY!

At night, I had to share bed with my sister, rebecca. Then both of us kept fighting for the blanket. lol. It was very cold at night. BRRRRRRRR. The next day, we had morning devotion and played games like marble game, cup with holes game, scissors paper stone game and captains ball waterbomb. It was really fun. (: Then we showered and had a break. I watched a show called Joh Tucker Must Die with some of my church friends. After that we had BBQ. Very yummy foooooood. We had a christmas gift exchange and watched Sky High until like 1.45am. HAHA.

We checked out the next day around 9pm. We got home to get ready to go to MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!

No comments: