Monday, October 26, 2009

I AM BACK, MY FRIENDS! (:

hi!!
I am back blogging!
PSLE is over!!
Actually, it was over last x2 week.
it has been a while since i last blogged, so many things to share but i shall only talk about the recent events going on. (:


I am having a theory piano Grade 5 exam on Saturday, and that is my first exam! :0 I am rather panicky, as i am quite bad at it. My teacher told me i am having it near Little India! Please pray for me, that I would not fail and do exceedingly abundantly well. This year, I also took my first Grade 5 practical and I also thought i would do quite badly but did okay. I got a merit! :D Considering my laziness and last minute preparation, I would say it was not bad. I have been preparing a lot for theory lately, looking at my sister Joanne's notes she did last time(how hardworking!), doing past papers and also looking through Joanne's past papers in 2002, 2003 etc.


It's 3.42pm according to the computer and I want to go off soon. Did a bit of studying before this but decided to take a break. ((: Okay I gotta go off the computer now, before i get hooked on it!


BYE. (:

No comments: