Thursday, October 29, 2009

I know why I couldn't sleep well! :0

Hello! (:
Yesterday was my mum's birthday, so was Rachel Kwek's. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I went for dinner at Crystal Jade at Toa Payoh. At the restaurant, there was tea, and I thought about the tea appreaciation thing. Suddenly, I realised that it was not because I was stressed that I couldn't sleep, but because I drank too much tea at the tea appreciation!! >.< This is so lame.

Counting at how cups I drank, I think I drank more than 5 cups, close to 10. Scary, eh? And the instructor was talking about caffaine in the tea that it keeps you awake. ARGH. Now, I am keeping a distance away form coffee, tea, and anything that keeps me awake. I am even avoiding studying theory at night just in case I keep thinking about it too. :( HOW SAD...)))):

Okay, i have to go off the computer now and start studying theory! It's 3.55pm, and probably I will study for the rest of the day and then ask Melissa and my piano teacher some of my doubts.

Today I did not go to school due to my running nose/cold//flu. I think I caught it from my mum and dad. Sigh...i am glad my parents allowed me to go to school. They said, "What are you doing in school? Nothing right? Okay, don't go lah." HEHE.

Ahh, just received an sms. Going off now!! BYE.

No comments: