Saturday, November 6, 2010

ah. guilty conscience.

i feel so ashamed of myself.
this whole week i spent almost everyday using the com, watching shows. i even finished watching sungkynkwan scandal, YYSJY and Personal taste. crazy huh?
i have no idea how many hours/days i spent watching shows.
and i don't wanna count either. XD

wheeeee even though it's the hols now, i can sense that it's gonna end like SOOON.
let me count the number of days left to school reopens...around...
55 days??!?!?!?
well, say no more.
time really flies.
i want to catch it, but can't.
well, so the only solution left, is so spend my time wisely everyday! :D

i've got like real bad eczema on my left arm. sigh. i wonder if im allegic to something...
heal well soon, my precious precious hand. (:

love, adeline.

No comments: