Thursday, November 11, 2010

oh my. 49 days left.

49 days to the end of school.
AWESOME HUH?


so not. ):
i just bought my sec 2 books yesterday and i want to start reading "The Pearl" today and plan to finish by...next monday?
okay. 4 days is enough. (:

lalala...oh my piano teacher has bought my grade 8 practical book but it's the alternative pieces one.
cos she said that choosing the main pieces is not a good idea cos the examiner would have listened to the song so many times that he would have probably got bored.

so yeah. alternative pieces it is.
btw there's a video clip i really enojy and love that it's stuck in my head and i even want to sing it for sec 4 farewell! AHHAHAH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgHh3WaCOpw

enjoy it all.
and don't be embarrassed just smile in adoration because that's exactly what i did. :D
love, adeline.

No comments: